“If one of our standard-bearer, Giovinazzi, Fuoco, or Ghiotto does not make his debut into Formula 1, then it will be useless to work”. These hard words belong to Gian Carlo Minardi interviewed by … More...
- F1 | Gian Carlo Minardi “Singapore, last call for Ferrari”
- Kart | An engine problem stops Karol Basz at Oschersleben
- Gian Carlo Minardi receives the prize “Una vita per lo sport”
- Bernie Ecclestone sells his Formula 1
Audience – 10 the highest mark is up to the numerous fans who flocked to the circuit, answering in a masterly way to Formula 1, they created a unique choreography once again. Nico Rosberg – 9.5 he did … More...
- The winning young Italy
- F1 – Italian GP: THE POINT
- F1 | Italian GP – Preview
- F1 | Monza, Mercedes ready to show off all its power