Once again, Ferrari ended a Grand Prix 30” away from the first place, behind a Red Bull that placed both its drivers on the podium only behind Hamilton, the dominant figure. A Red Bull that managed to make a … More...
- F1 | Green light to the team-radio. Arm wrestling for the track-limit. Minardi” Too complicated rules”
- F1 | German GP– Preview
- F1 | Hungarian GP – Scorecards
- F1 | Hungarian GP – THE POINT
While Ferrari has to respond tangibly to the last lackluster performances, the rumors about an agitated and doubtful milieu continue. In recent days, there was a meeting for trying to bring back Ross Brawn in … More...
- kart | Riccardo Negro joins the Energy Corse factory
- F1 | Hungarian GP – Preview
- Ferrari calls Ross Brawn. “Grey smoke”
- DKM | Second place in a European perspective for Karol Basz in Genk