Before giving the marks to the protagonists of Sakhir, I ‘d like to say something in relation to the incident that involved the non-guilty driver of Sauber, Gutierrez, badly hit by Pastor Maldonado in the … More...
- Bahrain GP – THE POINT… by Gian Carlo Minardi
- Gian Carlo Minardi: “The loss of Formula 1 is not low noise”
- Malaysia GP – Drivers’ Scorecard
- Malaysia GP – THE POINT… by Gian Carlo Minardi
We have finally brought the curtain down on Australia, with the first disqualification directed towards Daniel Ricciardo’s Red Bull and the clear victory of Mercedes and Nico Rosberg: Formula 1 is ready for … More...
- Which scenarios are in store?
- How solid are the basis of Red Bull’s appeal?
- Australian GP – Drivers’ Scorecard
- Ricciardo excluded from Melbourne GP