All F1 teams are on holiday: after eleven GPs all the workers, as the Regulations state, must take a well-deserved rest to recharge the batteries and get ready to tackle the next eight appointments that will … More...
- F.4 – Joao Vieira, 10 points at Magione to improve
- F.4 – Joao Vieira chasing after another podium
- Hungarian GP – Drivers’ Scorecard
- Hungarian Gp – THE POINT… by Gian Carlo Minardi
They were two days of intense work for Joao Vieira at Vallelunga and Magione circuits, the scene of the next two rounds of the Italian F.4 Championship powered by Abarth. The 16-year-old Brazilian driver from … More...
- Hungarian GP – PREVIEW
- German GP – Drivers’ Scorecard
- F.4 – Joao Vieira at work in Vallelunga and Magione
- German GP – THE POINT… by Gian Carlo Minardi