The Bahrain test session can be considered as the first real test session, since at Jerez teams did only a shakedown test. Unfortunately, because of the new “off the wall” regulations, teams have only one … More...
- The Made in Italy is reviving
- Green lights on the Bahrain pre-season testing session
- Formula 1 heads to Bahrain between confirmations and assumptions
- Gian Carlo Minardi “Safety comes first”
The Jerez four-day-testing session officially inaugurated the Formula 1 new era. The Spanish session has provided Ferrari with a fairly satisfied starting point and with the awareness the Italian squad has to … More...
- Davide Rigon renews the contract with Ferrari and gets ready to compete in the FIA WEC
- Renault problems. Was Lotus forward-looking…….?
- Giovanni Minardi visits Birel Factory
- Gian Carlo Minardi “The ship should never be abandoned”