Still a positive result for Karol Basz, busy this weekend on La Conca International Circuit, the third round of the WSK Super Master Series. Thanks to the successes in the first two appointments of Adria and … More...
- F.1 – China Gp: THE POINT… BY GIAN CARLO MINARDI
- F.1 – Road To Shanghai
- F.1 – Minardi: “Monza, along with Silverstone and Monte Carlo, is Formula 1”
- F.1 – Malaysian GP: DRIVERS’ SCORECARD
Kart – Matteo Nannini greets the Rok Nord 60 with an excellent second placement. “The 125 is the new challenge”
From the second place in Lonato to the second place in Nizza Monferrato. Matteo Nannini continues to impress, continuing quickly the new season with the Energy material. Right from the beginning, the young … More...
- F.1 – Malaysian GP – THE POINT… BY GIAN CARLO MINARDI
- F.1 – Road to Sepang
- F.4 – First contact with Mugello’s rain for Joao Vieira
- F.1 – Minardi: “A quarter of the budget for engine and gearbox? That’s no good”