With the memory of the podium at Mugello very much alive, Joao Vieira is ready to return to the wheel of his Tatuus #28 for two days of tests on the tracks of Vallelunga (Tuesday, July 22nd) and Magione … More...
- German GP – THE POINT… by Gian Carlo Minardi
- German GP – PREVIEW
- F.4 – Mugello on the podium for Joao Vieira
- Joao Vieira at Mugello, to leave Imola behind
We started the weekend with the wrong strategies at Ferrari’s and Williams’, but then the ninth round of the Formula 1 World Championship turned out to be the best race of the season so far, with plenty of … More...
- British GP – PREVIEW
- Minardi back on the track
- F.4 – A weekend of apprenticeship for Joao Vieira in Imola
- Austrian GP – Drivers’ Scorecard