So many words and zero facts. I have to sum up with these words the decisions taken by the Strategy Group, which met into the Biggin Hill aeroport in London, whose aim should be to he show and the format of the … More...
- Kart – Onboard Karol Basz in Portimao
- F.1 – Spanish GP: DRIVERS’ SCORECARD
- Kart – At Portimao Karol Basz was slowed only by a contact
- Kart – Matteo Nannini confirms himself with a KFJ second placement in Pavia. Only a postponed victory.
First European weekend marked by Mercedes, thanks to Nico Rosberg, who was the best driver on track, managing to do well in all sessions, winning the pole and gaining the final victory. Hamilton has left only … More...
- From Campos to Sainz Jr.: the Faenza-Spain’s axis
- F.1 – Road to Barcelona
- F.4 – Joao Vieira, a second place to start the Championship
- F.4 – Joao Vieira is determined visiting Vallelunga circuit