FIA WEC – Second place in FIA WEC World Championship for Davide Rigon at the 6 Hours of Fuji. He completes Ferrari’s double.
At Fuji circuit, before an audience of over 50,000 spectators, Davide Rigon … +
Standings in hand, love hasn’t blossomed between the Enzo and Dino Ferrari circuit and Joao Vieira, who ended his first season in formula and in the Italian F.4 Championship powered by Abarth, at Imola. … More...
- Russian GP – THE POINT… BY GIAN CARLO MINARDI
- Russian GP – PREVIEW
- F.4 – “Home-race” for Joao Vieira at Imola
- FIA WEC – From Texas to Japan. Davide is ready for the 6 Hours of Fuji
The first “Top-piece” has moved, starting the domino effect that will upset the starting grid of 2015. Red Bull and Sebastian Vettel’s ways have officially separated, after four World Championship Titles, … More...
- Goodbye Andrea!
- Japanese GP – Drivers’ Scorecard
- Japanese GP – THE POINT… BY GIAN CARLO MINARDI
- Formula 4 and Formula 3 meet at Imola for the grand final